Conductive Fabric Cloth Touch Pen

Conductive Fabric Cloth Touch Pen

Model:

IP-01

Country of Origin:

China

Minimum Order:

2000 Piece/Pieces

Delivery FOB Port:

ShenZhen

Detail Specifications / Descriptions
1.Capacitive Touch pen Excellent for smartphone & Tablets
2.Exclusive Retractable Function
3.Fine Touch and sensitive

•Patented Electrice Conduction Fiber Pen Tip: Taiwan Japan USA and China
•No interruption even when you have long embedded nail or French nail polish or wearing hand gloves.
•Soft tip writing is highly identified and recognized.
•It can be write or graphic key-in any recognized.
•It easy to key-in on for iphone or ipad
•High quality metal and surface finished with exceptional tip design, tip as sensitive and sharp, easy to write, leading of fashion trends.
•Tips are design intimately to clip on pocket.
•Tip can be wash by detergent liquid or clean water
•Our product durability is more lasting than any rubber tip products in the markets and compatible to for iphone or ipad and any other touch screen products, can enhance your graphics and MSN notes efficiently convenience.

•Compatible with:

Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod ,Samsung Galaxy Note i9220/Galaxy S 2 I9100 /i9000/Galaxy Tab P7510, HTC G19 radars X710E
Motorola Droid RAZR XT910 912 Droid HD , Sony Ericsson Xperia X12 Arc LT15i, and other capacitive touch screen.

•Conductive Fabric Cloth Touch Pen Patent Certificate:

•China : Approved, Patent number ZL 2010 2 0259850.0
•USA : Pending, application 2007
•TW : Approved, Patent number M 393735
•Japan : Pending, application 2007

1)Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal and cash as payment method.Cash payment is only available for the customers those can come to our Taiwan office.We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big, we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid after the cargo was ready.

2)Quality
Check and WarrantyWe check our products one by one before we pack and ship to make sure they are all what you ordered, to make sure the quantity and in good condition.

3)Packaging
We usually pack our products by normal plastic bags or bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging. We always choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.

Brand Name: Conductive Fabric Cloth Touch Pen
Model Number: IP-01
China Patent: ZL 2010 2 0259850.0
Taiwan Patent: M393735
Patent Pending: USA, Japan Color: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Blue
Length: 117mm
Weight: 11.5g

 

Company:

GOLDEN RIGHT CO., LTD.

Send inquiry to this company

©1995-2006 Copyright China Economic News Service All Rights Reserved.