Established in 1975, Jeng Diing Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of locks and keys for office furniture in Taiwan, providing more than 30 different kinds of locks, including cabinet door lock, drawer lock, push lock, cam lock, and cabinet lock, in addition to related furniture hardware and parts.
The company's locks are mostly made of bronze, zinc alloy and iron. Jeng Diing exports 40% of its products globally, with Japan, the United States, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and China as its major export outlets. The remaining 60% are sold leading OA furniture manufacturers in Taiwan, including UB and Aurora. Today its products account for more than half of the lock market in Taiwan. (JL)
Jeng Diing Co., Ltd.
No. 32-2, Wukung 5th Rd., Wuku Ind. Park, Taipei Hsien, Taiwan
Tel: 886-2-2299-3377/9, 2299-2766/7